Successfully facilitate with our Great Meetings Formula
Great Outcomes + Great Process + Great Interactions = Great Meetings
Bring our empowering facilitation courses in-house to you
Great faciltators and leaders start here. If you're interested in more productive, engaging, and creative meetings, we can help. Check out our empowering facilitation skills-building courses.
Thinking you'd like to take one of our courses? We'll come to you. Discover three options to bring us in-house to your team or organization.
You and your team will benefit from enhanced meeting and process facilitation skills. You'll walk away with more confidence and ability to facilitate focused, effective and professional meetings, sessions and workshops – every time, for every purpose!
"We highly recommend Masterful Facilitation Institute as a strong and innovative provider of facilitation training that is as approachable, insightful and differentiating."--John Horn, Manager, Learning and Development, People Solutions, Vancity
"I have worked with the Masterful Facilitation Institute over the past few years to build the Ontario Power Authority’s organizational capability in facilitation skills." -- Carol Pask, Manager, Learning and Organizational Development, HR, Ontario Power Authority
Improve your business results and professional expertise:
At Masterful Facilitation Institute, we support your journey to Great Facilitation:
- As a facilitator, strategic planner or facilitative course instructor, you’ll confidently deliver engaging sessions that tap creativity, alignment and full participation.
- As a business or organizational leader, you’ll cut wasted time, save money and get great results, while creating an engaged and inspiring workplace.
- As a community or multi-stakeholder leader working across boundaries, you’ll reach mutual understanding and common ground for collaborative and sustainable results.
- The Confident Facilitator: Essential Facilitation Skills - Guiding Groups / Effective Meetings more...
- Online Visual Graphic Facilitation: Learn the Fundamentals (Web) more...
- The Skillful Facilitator: Strategies for Managing Meeting Dynamics and Group Dysfunction more...
- The Facilitative Instructor: Best Facilitative Practices for Active Learning more...